פורום לימודים בחו"ל

בהנהלת: רננה קרן  |  מסר למנהל/ת הפורום

רננה קרן

הפורום מנוהל ע"י רננה קרן מנהלת המרכז ללימודים בחו''ל. היכן לומדים? מהם תנאי הקבלה? כמה זה עולה? היכן נרשמים? ירידים בארץ ללימודים בחו"ל, גופים מקשרים, אשרות כניסה ושהייה, מבחני כניסה ומכינות בארץ, דירוגים והחלפות חוות דעת וחוויות על אוניברסיטאות בחו"ל, האם יותר קל ללמוד בחו"ל? הכול על לימודים בחו''ל.

Sara | 05:34  01/02/10
Hi, Sorry, but I don't have hebrew fonts in my new laptop. I want to go to Law school in NY. I don't know how to calculate the GPA exactly. Can you please tell me if there's a website that can do it for me. I tried to do it snd from 82 I got 2.83gpa. Does it make sence? Also, I'm trying to study fo rthe Lsat with 2 babies under 2.5 and....I keep getting 144 (can't beak the 150). I'm very frustrated and it seems like the language barrier is tking it's toll among other things. Any recommendations? Thank you, Sara
Hi Sara Thanks for your inquiry. We have lots of tips and advice to assist you in getting into law school abroad as well as all graduate studies programs abroad and in Israel. About your GPA, generally it is not necessary to convert it and also not advisable since it can seem low by that scale - better to leave it as is and allow them to interpret it from your transcripts. We are actually opening an LSAT course this Wednesday at our center in Tel Aviv in preparation for the June exam. Please give me your number so we can speak at your convenience and I can give you more info. I believe we can assist you in successful admission to law school in NY. As a mother myself, I can understand your time constraints and frustration but I do honestly believe that motherhood makes us more efficient and overall more successful professionally since it builds confidence and multi tasking skills. Take care and I look forward to hearing from you, Andrea Andrea Lang –Raz Director, MBA Center – Israel +972-54-3303312 www.mba-center.net/ www.yedaplus.co.il telaviv@mba-center.net

קישורים נוספים

כל מה שלא ידעתם על החווייה והתועלת
מדריך למתעניינים ללמוד באווירה מיוחדת
המקום שלכם להתייעץ, לשתף ולהתעדכן

סגור