פורום מדעי ההתנהגות

בהנהלת: שלומי לוי  |  מסר למנהל/ת הפורום
בפורום מדעי ההתנהגות לתואר ראשון תוכלו לקבל מידע מקיף על היכן לומדים?, מהם תנאי הקבלה?, תקופות רישום, משך זמן הלימודים, סוגי התמחויות, השתלבות בשוק ועוד מידע אינפורמטיבי .

שלומי לוי

שמי שלומי לוי אני יועץ הכוונה אקדמית במסלול האקדמי המכללה למינהל. בוגר תואר ראשון במדעי ההתנהגות ותואר שני בלימודי משפחה.

limor | 16:35  01/02/07
Hey there, I currently live in England with my husband, and I would like to start my studies for a psychology degree. My problem is to choose the best place/way to do my B.A... As I see it, I have 2 options: University of Derby in Israel, as they offer a 2 year B.Sc program and this way I won’t have to live far from my husband for a long time (3 years) Or The Israeli Open University as they offer a B.A in psychology that can also be combined with education but that will take (if everything goes into plan) around three and a half years. But that way I can keep on living in England but I won't have to pay the high tuition fees, that the universities in England charge. I have looked throw the courses each one of the universities offering, and I can't understand how can Derby offer a B.Sc in 2 years, while the open university claim that it will take at least 3.5 years just for a B.A? Not to mention that they say that in order to get a B.Sc it will take over 4 years and 160 credit points. And I have also checked the courses which both of them offering, and they are completely different courses. As point of view of which degree will be better for me in England (as I am going to stay here for the long future) and which one of them will be better from point of view of being accepted for a M.A program in the UK. Is there anything that you can advise me from your knowledge? That might help me a little bit in my conflict? Many thanks Limor
מנהלת הפורום | 12:21  04/02/07
שלום לימור אני כותבת בעברית בהנחה שאת רואה גופן עברי , אם לא עדכני אותי ההתלבטות שלך היא בין ללמוד בדרבי לבין האוניברסיטה הפתוחה, אני לא נוהגת בד"כ להמליץ ללמוד במקום זה או אחר דרבי בארץ מעניק תואר שאינו מוכר ע"י המועצה להשכלה גבוהה ואינו תואר ישראלי האוניברסיטה הפתוחה מעניקה תואר מוכר כדאי שתבררי במדינת מגורייך אם תואר של דרבי ששם זו אוניברסיטת האם מוכר להמשך לימודים גבוהים בתחום
סגור